“Among the numerous pleasures of Vienna the hotel evenings are famous. During supper Strauss or Lanner play waltzes…After every waltz they get huge applause; and if they play a Quodlibet, or jumble of opera, song and dance, the hearers are so overjoyed that they don’t know what to do with themselves. It shows the corrupt taste of the Viennese public.” – Frédéric François Chopin
- Kosovo-born pianist is taking over the world (kosovodiaspora.org)
- Who created the nocturne? Is it Polish or Irish? (tintean.org.au)
- The Pianist (idpm.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Men Armando Santos – A Jewel of Paris (idpm.wordpress.com)
- Employees Only – Erotica in the Most Unlikely Place (idpm.wordpress.com)
Leave a comment
No comments yet.